Friday, November 4, 2011

Your Prayers Worked!


Matthew 7:7 (NIV)
7 “Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. 8 For everyone who asks receives; the one who seeks finds; and to the one who knocks, the door will be opened.

I do not know how to thank you for all of your prayers... God heard them! Within 48 hours of writing my blog and asking for your prayers, I got a call from the Insurance Department. I was told that I received authorization for an extension for Physical Therapy appointments. I get 20 ADDITIONAL appointments to cover the months of November through the end of December. Starting January, I also have 60 PT visits to use during the next fiscal year.

I have been told by my medical team that this truly IS a MIRACLE! Your prayers were not in vain, friends. I promise to continue to work hard on my recovery and to continue to be the example of God's healing on earth!

Thank you for believing with me!

1 comment:

  1. That's awesome Steph! I am so happy for you. Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete