Thursday, August 30, 2012

I've Moved! Go to StephDodson.com

As of September 1, 2012, I will no longer post on this blog site. It is my sincere pleasure to send you to the next phase of my journey:



What can you find at StephDodson.com?

1.       Encouragement if you or someone whom you care for has a disability or chronic condition.
2.      A plethora of ways to assist those in your life that are affected by Invisible Disabilities, Diseases and Chronic Pain.

3.      Helpful information regarding the beginning stages of Disability and other Organizations that provide for those affected by disabilities.

4.      Easy access to my blog, as well as other useful links and articles.


What can you do on StephDodson.com?

1.       SUBSCRIBE! Your email address will NOT be shared with anyone. By subscribing, you are simply allowing the website to send posts and website updates directly to you. You will not be contacted by outside parties nor will your contact information be shared with anyone besides me - Stephanie Dodson.

2.      SHARE: You can SHARE: Posts, Pages and Links from the website on all of your favorite social media outlets, such as Facebook, Twitter and email.

3.      COMMENT: You can COMMENT on Posts and utilize the new website as a forum and chat room to discuss your thoughts and questions with others who participate in the website as well.

As of September 1, 2012, I will no longer post on this blog site. To continue to read my blog, and for SO much more, please go to www.StephDodson.com  I cannot wait to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment